Welcome to the Time Out Hong Kong website.
Within the site you will find everything you need to know about what to do, where to eat and where to go in Hong Kong - where nightlife, entertainment and the arts are booming like never before.
We have visited hundreds of venues including restaurants, bars, nightclubs, theatres, cinemas, spas, shops and hotels. We review all venues and events with complete editorial independence and without influence from advertisers.
Both savvy Hong Kong residents and visitors planning a trip to Hong Kong will find everything they need to know on this site. If you live in Hong Kong you can also buy Time Out Hong Kong Magazine. If you are planning a visit to Hong Kong then we would recommend you buy the Time Out Hong Kong City Guide - available in your home country or through www.timeout.com
If you are going to stay in a good hotel then there should be an up to date copy of Time Out Magazine in your room. If there is not, please ask the Manager why not and email us.
Please bear in mind that owners, managers and governments can change their arrangements at any time. Before you go out of your way, we strongly advise you to phone and check opening times, dates of events and all other particulars. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this guide, the publishers cannot accept responsibility for any errors it may contain.
Competition terms & conditions
1. These terms and conditions (“Rules”) apply to Competition(s) featured by Time Out Hong Kong on its online website and in the magazine. By entering a Competition, entrants (“Entrant(s)” or “You”) agree to be bound by these Rules. Time Out reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on its online website.
2. Subject to this clause, Win is open to all Hong Kong citizens and residents (collectively, the "Eligible Persons" and each, an "Eligible Person"). The Win is not open to (i) employees and officers of Time Out Hong Kong, its subsidiaries, holding companies and their subsidiaries and their family members / relatives and agents; and (ii) officers or employees of external auditors and other parties who are directly involved in organising, promoting or conducting the Win. Time Out Hong Kong ("TOHK") may reject any participant TOHK considers not qualified or eligible pursuant to this clause from taking part in the Win and/or being awarded any prizes and such decision of TOHK shall be final and conclusive.
3. Each Eligible Person who submits the correct answer for the Win on any day during the Promotion Period will be automatically eligible to participate in the Win.
4. The winners of the Win will be selected at random by such means and methods (which may be manual or computerised), or in the case of a skilled entry, decided by a panel, as TOHK may at its sole and absolute discretion determine. TOHK reserves the right to draw reserve winners to replace any winners subsequently found to be ineligible.
5. A final list of winners will be available on request from Time Out Hong Kong. TOHK will notify winners via email and/or phone, which will contain prize redemption details. Winners will need to present a copy of such notification email with their HKID card when redeeming their prizes from TOHK at such time and in such manner as indicated in the email.
6. Where any prize remains unclaimed, it will be forfeited and donated to any charitable organisation, or handled in such other manner as TOHK may at is sole and absolute discretion determine. No person shall be entitled to any payment or compensation from TOHK, should any prize be forfeited / reclaimed.
7. Each of the competitions featured in Win may be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by the relevant sponsors or product/service providers. You should direct all your enquiries in relation to the prizes and the additional terms and conditions to the relevant third party sponsors or product/service providers. In case of any disputes or complains related or incidental to any of the prizes, the decisions of TOHK shall be final, conclusive and binding on you and all other participants. TOHK is not concerned with the details of the prizes and shall in no event be responsible or liable for any complain, dispute, loss or damages caused by, related or incidental to the prizes, including but not limited to its quality, quantity, use or availability whatsoever of the goods or services that forms part of the prizes.
8. Without prejudice to these terms and conditions, by taking part in the Win, all participants expressly and irrevocably permit and authorise TOHK to use any information and personal data submitted regarding the participants (submitted by the Participant) for the purpose of organising, promoting and/or conducting the Win, and to disclose, reveal and divulge to the parties (if any) involved in organising, promoting and/or conducting the Win and/or to verify such information with any parties for such purpose.
9. TOHK's decisions on all matters relating to Win will be final and binding on all participants for all purposes. No correspondence shall be entertained. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, TOHK reserves the absolute right to determine who the winners of the Win are, and any such decision announced by TOHK shall be final and conclusive.
10. TOHK shall in no event be liable for any loss or damages arising in connection with the Win, including but not limited to any act or omission relating to any person's participation howsoever caused, any error in computing any draw chances, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment and any notice or document which is misdirected or lost.
11. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional materials relating to the Win, these terms and conditions will prevail.
12. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Hong Kong law, and the participants in the Draw irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.